What a lovely way to end this month’s blog posts… being nominated to take part in the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’ challenge by Kayleigh, from The Key to Kayleigh. Thank you so much!
I’m really beginning to feel a sense of community through blogging now and it’s so nice to see lots of people taking part in this challenge, too.
Here are the rules:
1.) Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog
2.) Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
3.) Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive this award, and write them 11 new questions
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
So, let’s get started!
1. What’s your favourite perfume? It’s got to be ‘Flowers’ by Kenzo
3. Have you ever been to a concert/festival, if so which one/which was your favourite? I went to V Festival in 2015 but I wasn’t a huge fan! Too much rain and, let’s just say, ‘gross stuff’ about. The last concert I went to was about a year ago, to see a band called Kaleo.
4. What’s your favourite tv programme? At the moment I’m really liking the series called ‘Marcella’.
5. If you could save one personal item from your house what would it be? It would probably have to be my box of memories… either that or my giant teddy bear (who’s actually a lion called Leon) that my boyfriend bought me for Christmas.
6. Who’s your favourite singer/band? This varies a lot for me, at the moment it’s Dua Lipa and Sam Smith.
7. If you could be any animal what would you be? Dogs always look happy. Yeah. I think being a dog would be pretty cool.
8. Your favourite place to visit in the UK and why? If you’ve been reading my posts for a while, you’ll know how much I love to travel to different parts of the UK! Bath is a firm favourite of mine, but I also love Oxford and Cardiff.
9. What fictional place would you most like to go to? Central Perk, to have a coffee and a chat
10. Do you have a claim to fame? I really wish I could say that I once went on a road trip with David Attenborough or something but, unfortunately, I haven’t. So, no. Sad face.
11. If you could take 5 things to a desert island what would they be and-why? Chocolate cookies, a crime/detective book, my boyfriend (is that allowed?), cereal (I’m a serial eater of cereal – see what I did there? Sorry), and my phone to call someone to get me off this island because I really don’t cope well in heat – haha.
My Questions for you:
- When did you start your blog?
- What is your day job? / what are you studying?
- What type of blog posts do you like to read the most?
- What’s your happiest memory/memories?
- Do you have any goals with your blog? If so, what are they?
- What’s your favourite book?
- Who’s your biggest inspiration/role model?
- Do you edit your photographs? If so, what do you use to do so?
- Are you a ‘night in’ or a ‘night out’ person?
- What’s your favourite thing in your wardrobe right now?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Thanks so much again to Kayleigh, I really appreciate it! I can’t wait to read all of your answers so make sure to tag me in your post if you choose to take part!